Did you know that people watch more than 6 billion hours worth of content every month on YouTube? How about the fact that more than 2 billion users are active on Facebook every month?
It’s no secret that social media has become a huge part of most peoples’ daily lives. It influences what brands they associate with, who they’re loyal to, and even what products they buy.
If you want to stand out from the crowd and remain competitive in today’s digital world, it is paramount that you integrate a social media marketing strategy into your business.
Businesses have taken social media by storm – and there’s no signs of a stoppage. That said, having a strategized approach is more important than ever; this includes timely interactions and conversations with your followers to both spread word of your business and build rapport. Adding this module means your social media channels get in-depth attention and individualized strategy and imagery, since each platform appeals to different audiences.
Here’s just a snapshot at how many users are on the most popular platforms and how long they (on average) spend on each one, every day:
● YouTube: More than 1 Billion active users each month. The average user will spend about 40 minutes watching content each day.
● Facebook: More than 1.74 Billion active users. The average user will spend about 35 minutes browsing their feed each day.
● SnapChat: More than 150 million active users each day. The average user will spend about 25 minutes on here each day.
● Instagram: More than 700 million active users each month. The average user will spend about 15 minutes on Instagram each day.
● Twitter: More than 330 million active users each month. The average user will spend about 1-2 minutes tweeting and browsing each day.
BRAND RECOGNITION:Your social media networks are just new channels for your brand’s voice and content.
BRAND ROYALTY:Brands who engage on social media channels enjoy higher loyalty from their customers.
CONVERSION OPPORTUNITIES:Every post you make on a social media platform is an opportunity for customers to convert.
How We Can Help
Don’t have time to keep up with all the social media platforms? Let us do it for you. Let us plan out and post your content to all the most important social media outlets so you don’t have to worry.
Get Familiar with Social Media Marketing for your Business
If you’re looking to Build a successful Social media marketing strategy for your business we have a few tips to help you get started. To see how you can use Social media marketing for your business, check out our pillar page on Why so many Businesses are Failing with Social Media Marketing.
Have blog posts and other content on your website that you wish would automatically post to your social media? We have the ability to allow your content to be posted immediately to all social media accounts as soon as its added to your website. Add a blog post and watch it magically appear on facebook.
Professionally designed ads targeted to those interested in your business to increase your reach and engagement. Choose between a Page Likes campaign to encourage followers to “like” your ad, a Clicks to Website campaign to drive traffic to your company’s website, or a combination
From Instagram posts to Facebook ads… let us create eye catching banners and photos to attract new visitors.
Our Growth Methodology
- Let’s chat
- After getting in contact, we’ll schedule a call to discuss where your business sits in the current scheme of things.
- Market ROI Analysis
- We’ll go back and analyse the industry your company operates in and how we can get the best ROI for your business. We can then fill you in on the best way to maximise your organisation’s growth.
- Once we’ve taken into account the current state of your business and thoroughly analysed the market for opportunities to maximise your ROI, we’ll provide you with our recommendations which you can take or leave.
- Compile a strategy
- By now you’ve chosen the take option, so we’ll compile a strategy that considers the market ROI Analysis, the current state of your business and our recommendations to facilitate the growth your company deserves.
- Growth in the short term is easy, but maintaining it in the long-run is the challenge. That’s where our constant evaluation of what works and what doesn’t using the latest analytics tools, will be the difference between failure and success.
Some of the Clients worked with
Interested in working with us?
Reach out to us today by filling out this short form. We’ll get back to you soon.