Video marketing has taken the social media world by storm.. Utilize it to improve your audience reach.
People watch more than 100 million hours of video on Facebook.
YouTube brings in nearly 4,950,000,000 video views daily.
Snapchat alone fuels more than 10 billion video views every single day!
When Instagram first introduced video in 2013, more than 5 million videos were shared within the first 24 hours.
In addition to the hundreds of thousands of hours that people spend watching videos each day, video marketing can also help to drive brand growth and a solid marketing ROI. Here are just a few of the findings from recent video studies, courtesy of ReelSEO and HubSpot.
- 75 million people in US watch videos online everyday
- Embedded videos on websites can increase traffic up to 55%
- Merely mentioning the word “video” in the subject line of an email canincrease open rates by 13%
- Nearly 40% of all video is watched on mobile
Dr. James McQuivey did calculated frames per second and length of video to find that the value of a 1-minute video is worth 1.8 million words.
Our Growth Methodology
- Let’s chat
- After getting in contact, we’ll schedule a call to discuss where your business sits in the current scheme of things.
- Market ROI Analysis
- We’ll go back and analyse the industry your company operates in and how we can get the best ROI for your business. We can then fill you in on the best way to maximise your organisation’s growth.
- Once we’ve taken into account the current state of your business and thoroughly analysed the market for opportunities to maximise your ROI, we’ll provide you with our recommendations which you can take or leave.
- Compile a strategy
- By now you’ve chosen the take option, so we’ll compile a strategy that considers the market ROI Analysis, the current state of your business and our recommendations to facilitate the growth your company deserves.
- Growth in the short term is easy, but maintaining it in the long-run is the challenge. That’s where our constant evaluation of what works and what doesn’t using the latest analytics tools, will be the difference between failure and success.
Some of the Clients worked with
Interested in working with us?
Reach out to us today by filling out this short form. We’ll get back to you soon.